SPBILF 2020 News
The amendments to the X SPBILF preliminary Business Programme has been published – see, what’s new! Traditionally, the discussion sessions and roundtables are divided into thematic tracks.
LF Skills Academy is a new initiative that will be introduced at the jubilee Forum. A truly new format for Business Programme events will encompass master classes by the prominent hands-on experts from all over the world. LF Skills Academy is a set of practically oriented masterpiece discussions which aim to give legal professionals a set of instruments to use in most sophisticated cases, and also lead to accidental insights and new inspiration to deal with daily routines.
Official Business Programme thematic tracks
- Smart Society. Digital Economy
- Legal Profession. Legal Department Management. Notary
- LF Skills Academy
- Dispute Resolution. Litigation and Arbitration Practice. Execution of Courts’ and Arbitral Decisions
- International Law. International Justice. Rule of Law. Constitutional Law
- International Trade Law
- Сulture. Science. Education
- Private Law. Family Law. Private Clients
- Corporate Law
- Investments. Real Estate. Industry-Specific Legislation
- Antimonopoly Regulation. Tax and Customs Regulation. Public Procurement
Delegates from 61 countries have already registered to SPBILF – don’t miss out!